Adams Station $1,100 - 1,235
Delmar Apartments Offer Escape from Albany
Adams Station apartments may be a mere 10 minute drive to/from downtown Albany, but feel a world away. Conveniently located at the end of the Delmar Bypass (Route 32) , with easy access to Albany, I-87 and I-787.
Come home to your apartment in relaxing countryside, wooded residential setting, complete with all the amenities you expect from an apartment home.
Adams Station Apartments’ wooded setting features attractive two-story construction with one and two-bedroom floor plans offering the following amenities:
- Cable TV included in Rent.
- Internet included in Rent.
- Patio or balcony.
- Gas heat.
- Central Air Conditioning.
- Water, trash and sewer included.
- Ample closet space.
- Washer and dryer in unit or 24 hour access to laundry facility.
- Short Term Rentals / Corporate / Executive Rentals Available.
- Hardwood Floors.
- Wall to wall carpeting.
- Extra storage available.
- Handicapped-Accessible Apartments.
- Some with vaulted ceilings, window seats or breakfast nooks
- Smoke-free Buildings.
- Pet-Friendly Apartments (cats and small dogs allowed).
- 5 Minute Walk to Bethlehem Dog Park.
Apartment Community Features
- Swimming Pool & Spa.
- Community Garden.
- Tennis Courts.
- Fitness Club Membership.
- Clubhouse/Community Room
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance.
- Walk to Public Transportation – CDTA Bus Line.
Adams Station believes that your apartment should be more than a mere roof over your head – they want to make you feel at home and part of the community.
Adams Station Apartment Rental Rates
One Bedroom Apartment Rents: from $1100
Two Bedroom Apartment Rents: from $1235
Enjoy Everything Delmar Has to Offer
Live away from it all and still be just minutes from work in Delmar, Bethlehem, Albany, Slingerlands, with quick highway access to any destination in the Capital District Region.
Enjoy all the area has to offer from the Bethlehem Public Library, Five Rivers Environmental Education Center and Elm Avenue Town Park to a wide variety of shopping, schools, places of worship, outdoor recreation and sports and from your apartment at Adams Station in Delmar.
- Four corners (intersection of Delaware Avenue & Kenwood Avenue)
- Public Transportation available at CDTA Park ‘n Ride (Route 32 & Elm Avenue)
- Minutes to grocery, retail, and dining
- Price Chopper, Marshall’s, Bed Bath & Beyond, Lowe’s, Shop Rite, Garden Bistro, Bellini Café, Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts and more in adjacent Glenmont and Slingerlands
Call Adams Station Apartments Today!
Location & Information
- Bedrooms: 1 & 2
- Bathrooms: 1-2
- Zip: 12054