Indian Brook Apartments $960 - 1,230
Two Bedroom Apartment Rentals in Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake School District
Indian Brook Apartments are set in a park-like setting, country club lawns, and peaceful atmosphere just minutes from downtown Schenectady, GE, Knolls Atomic Power Laboratory (KAPL), and Ellis Hospital, shopping, dining and entertainment.
Walk to Shopping from Your Apartment at Indian Brook
Indian Brook apartments are within walking distance to ‘The Plaza’ and a short 1 mile drive to major retailers, grocery stores, banks and restaurants.
Indian Brook Apartment Features
- Two Bedroom Apartments – Some with den.
- Hot water included in rent.
- Cable TV with Showtime/Internet included in rent.
- Intercom building access.
- Water, sewer and trash removal included.
- Spacious floor plans.
- Gas heat/central air
- Fully equipped kitchens including dishwasher
- Laundry facilities in every building.
- Garages available
- Private patio or balcony
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in living areas.
- Ceramic tile in bathrooms.
- Pet friendly – Please call for information.
Indian Brook Community features
- Storage areas.
- Off-street parking and covered parking.
- 24-hour emergency maintenance.
- Professionally landscaped grounds.
- On-site professional management office
- Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake School District
Indian Brook Apartment Rental Rates
Two Bedroom Apartments Rents: from $960-1100 per month
Two Bedroom/Den Apartment Rents: from $1230 per month
Call Indian Brook Apartments Today!
Location & Information
- Bedrooms: 2 & 2D
- Bathrooms: 1-1.5
- Size: 960-1172 sqft
- Zip: 12302