Skidmore Apartments $825 - 1,750
Saratoga Springs Apartments For Rent In An Historic And Unique Building
Walk to Everything in Historic Saratoga Springs Fromm Your Apartment.
Saratoga Springs is a historic town rich with architectural interest and charm. Skidmore Apartments offer a true Saratoga Springs Apartment experience with original hardwoods and Victorian accents.
Choose from a studio apartment, one bedroom, two bedroom or three bedroom apartment at Skidmore Apartments.
Apartments for rent in Saratoga near Skidmore College, Library, Restaurants, Shops and Entertainment
Walk to Broadway, Congress Park, the Library, Post Office, supermarket, shops and restaurants. Enjoy the Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Avenue of the Pines, and the museums just minutes from your doorstep. Malls are just minutes away by car. The CDTA bus route and Amtrak train station will get you just about anywhere you need to go.
- 16 historic Saratoga buildings to choose from (based on availability).
- Washer and Dryer in Some Apartments.
- Laundry Facilities.
- Modern Kitchens & Baths.
- Unique Floor Plans
- Wall-to-Wall Carpeting.
- Off-Street Parking.
Apartment Rental Community Features
- In the Center of Historic Saratoga Springs.
- Unique Architecture with Original Features.
- Courtyards & Walkways.
- 24-hour Emergency Maintenance.
- Laundry Facilities on Property.
- Walk 2 blocks to Broadway and Downtown Saratoga Springs.
- Walk to CDTA Bus Route.
- Walk to Skidmore College.
- Walk to Empire State College.
Skidmore College Apartments Rental Rates:
Studio Apartment Rent: from $825 per month
One Bedroom Apartment Rent: from $940 per month
Two Bedroom Apartment Rent: from $1090 per month
Three Bedroom Apartment Rent: from $1750 per month
Call Skidmore Apartments today to schedule your visit!
Location & Information
- Bedrooms: Studio, 1, 2 & 3
- Bathrooms: 1-1.5
- Zip: 12866