Schenectady Apartments with FREE heat, hot water, cable & Internet.
Netherlands Village offers newly renovated One bedroom and two bedroom apartments close to some of the Capital District Region’s top employers; GE, KAPL (Knolls Atomic Lab), Ellis Hospital, MVP, Golub Foundation (Price Chopper) and many more based in Schenectady, NY.
Apartments on Bus Line – Short Commute to Everything
Netherlands Village is located in Schenectady, close to Mohawk-Hudson Bike & Hike Trail, Proctors Theatre, Bow-Tie Cinemas and YMCA.
- Heat and hot water included in Rent.
- Cable & Internet Included
- Additional Den Available in some Apartments.
- Secure Entry.
- Water, trash removal and sewer included.
- Renovated kitchens.
- Laundry Facility in each building.
- Garages Available.
- Wall-to-wall carpeting.
- 6 x 10 Storage area included in rent.
- Additional Self-storage unit available.
- Pet Friendly – Cats Allowed – please call for details.
Apartment Complex Features
- Professionally landscaped grounds.
- 24-hour Emergency Maintenance.
- Public transportation stops at property – on CDTA Bus Line.
Netherland Village Apartment Rental Rates
One Bedroom Apartment Rent: from $834 per month.
One Bedroom Plus Den Apartment Rent: from $889 per month.
Two Bedroom Apartment Rent: from $889 per month.
Call Netherlands Village Apartments Today!